We create products used at the initial phase of the tanning process, such as soaking agents, degreasing agents, liming agents, deliming agents, bating agents, pickling agents, tanning auxiliaries and tanning agents. In developing these products, we focus on the efficiency as well as safety and biodegradability of our products.
|DESOAGEN WT-H||Wetting and Soaking Agent||Anionic Surfactant||1. Rapid and even wetting, and remove dirt and fats when used for soaking;
2. Promote penetration of chemicals, uiform swelling of pelt and give clean grain,when used for liming.
3. Emulsify and disperse natural fats effectively when used in deliming and bating.
4. Fast wetting for conditioning of wet-blue or crust
|DESOAGEN DN||Non-ionic Degreasing Agent||Non-ionic Surfactant||Efficient wetting and emulsifying action, excellent degreasing capacity. Suitable for both beamhouse and crusting.|
|DESOAGEN DW||Non-ionic Degreasing Agent||Non-ionic Surfactant||Efficient wetting, permeability and emulsifying action giving it excellent degreasing capacity. Suitable for both beamhouse and crusting.|
|DESOAGEN LM-5||Strongly Buffering Liming Auxiliary||Amine||Strong buffering. When used at the beginning of liming, effectively suppress swelling, especially when used with DESOAGEN POU. Facilitate rapid and uniform penetration of other chemicals for liming. Give mild and uniform swelling. Disperse collagen fibril, remove wrinkles and reduce difference between back and belly.|
|DESOAGEN POU||Liming Agent||Alkaline Compound||1. Used in liming, penetrates well giving mild and uniform swelling. Disperse collegen fibril efficiently, solubilize interfibrillar substance, open up wrinkles at neck or belly. Reduce part difference, give tight grain a full and even handle feel, increase usable area. Better performance when used with DESOAGEN LM-5. Suitable for manufacturing leather for shoe upper, upholstery, cushion, garment and so on.
2. Effectively disperse and remove scud or dirt, giving clear, smooth grain.
3. A substitute for lime, or used with small amount of lime.
4. Significantly reduce sludge from liming and save water during liming and deliming, thus reduce pollution and promote green production
|DESOAGEN TLN||Ammonia Free High Efficiency Deliming Agent||organic acid and salt||1. Excellent buffering and penetration ensure safer deliming.
2. Uniform deliming facilitates following penetration and action of bating enzyme.
3. Good decalcification ability.
|DESOBATE U5||Ammonia Free Low-Temperature Bating Enzyme||Pancreatic Enzyme||1. Open up fiber mildly and evenly. Give soft and uniform leather
2. Reduce difference at belly thus lowering risk of loosening at belly and improving usable area.
3. Remove scud giving clean, fine leather.
|DESOAGEN MO-10||Self-Basifying Agent||Magnesium Oxide||1. Dissolves slowly, raising PH gradually. Chrome thus distributes more evenly, giving uniform, light-colored wet blue with clear grain.
2. Easy operation. Avoid Problems incurred by manual addition of sodium.
|DESOATEN DCF||Organic synthetic tanning agent||Modified condensation product of aromatic sulfonic acids.||1. Good tanning performance, giving wet-whitea shrinking temperature between 75℃-82℃.
2. The wet-white is easily handled in wet mechanical opereaction process.
3. The wet-white is of excellent fullness and whiteness.
4. Can be used in combination with other tanning agents and superimposed effects can be achieved.
5. Friendly to environment, biodegradable
4. The content of free folmaldehyde is very low, so it is suitable for the leahter for children. Excellent filling property, giving full leather with tight grain.
|DESOAGEN CFA||zironium tanning agent||zironium salt||1. Good tanning ability, high shrinkage temperature could be achieved (above 95℃).
2. Give the tanned leather good tightness and high strength, good buffing properties, even and fine nap.
3. For tanning of sole leather in combination with auxiliary AC could be used in combination to improve the tanning effect, and to make the basification process easier.
4. For tanning of sole leather in combination with auxiliary AC, leather with very good tightness and endurance (e.g. sole leathers, leather for the tip of billiard Club) could be obtained.
5. For retanning of the chrome free leather, higher shrinkage temperature, better cationic property and more brilliant shade could be achieved.