We produce a wide range of fatliquor series products with excellent performance, lubrication property to the fibers, providing the leather with fullness and softness. Our products focus on stability and the balance of natural grease and synthetic grease, to ensure the aging fastness of crust and finished leather. We’ve also made great effort in the improvement of the binding capacity of the fatliquor with the leather to reduce effluent.
|DESOPON DPF||Polymeric Fatliquor||Polymer of Modified Natural/ Synthetic Oil and Acrylic Acid||1. Give full, soft leather a light hand feel.
2. Good filling effect, improve loose grain of belly and flank, reduce part difference.
3. Improve dispersion and penetration of acrylic retanning agents and fatliquors.
4. Give uniform break and good mill resistance.
|DESOPON LQ-5||Fatliquor with Good Emulsifying Property||Alkane, Surfactant||1. Stable to electrolyte, suitable for pickling, tanning, retanning and other process of leather or fur.
2. Excellent lightfastness, especially for fatliquoring of chrome free tanned or chrome tanned white leather.
3. Excellent emulsifying capacity. Good compatibility. Improve stability of other fatliquors.
|DESOPON SO||Fatliquor for Soft Leather||Sulfonic, phosphorylated natural oil and synthetic oil||1. Good penetration and fixation. Resistance to migration. Give crust resistance to ironing and wash-fastness.
2. Give leather soft, moistened and waxy feel.
3. Stable to acid and electrolyte. When added during pickling improve softness of leather.
|DESOPON SK70||Synthetic Oil Giving Lightfastness||Synthetic Oil||1. Combine well with fiber. Give light-weight leather resistance to dryness, heat, vacuum and washing.
2. Excellent lightfastness. Suitable for manufacturing light-colored leather.
|DESOPON LB-N||Lanolin Fatliquor||Lanolin, modified oil and surfactant||1. Reduce the water-absorption for soft leathe.
2. Give full, soft, silky and waxy handle for leather after fatliquoring.
3. Good light resistance, heat resistance for leather after fatliquoring.
4. Good acid resistance, salt resistance and eletrolyte resistance.
5. Good absorbility, low effluents’ COD value after fatliquoring.
|DESOPON PM-S||Self Emulsifying Synthetic Neatsfoot Oil||Chlorinated Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Derivative||1. Suitable for fatliquoring of shoe upper, upholstery, garment. Give leather oil handle and lower risk of fat spew after fatliquoring at surface.
2. Avoid crack in leather when used for shoe upper or vegetable tanned (half veegtable tanned) leather.
3. When applied to leather, the leather has good odor stability to moisture and heat.
|DESOPON EF-S||Cationic Fatliquor for Sulface||Cationic Fat Condensate||1. Suitable for various types of leather. In chrome tanned leather, it can be used as surface fatliquoring agent to obtain silky handle and increase oil feeling.
2. This product has excellent lightfastness and heatfastness. It can also improve the antistatic property of leather, reduce dust contamination and improve the buffed properties.
3. It can be used for pretanning, providing fatliquoring effect, improving penetration and distribution of chrome tanning agent, and also as lubricant to prevent leather knotting and entanglement.
|DESOPON SL||Fatliquor for Soft and Light Leather||Synthetic Oil||1. suitable for fatliquoring of upholstery and other light leather.
2. Giving leather soft, light-weight and comfortable handle
3. Good light and hot resistance for leather.
4. Can be used alone or combined with other anionic fatliquors.
|DESOPON USF||Ultra Soft Fatliquor||compound of fully synthetic fatliquor and special softening agnt||1. strong combition with leather fiber. Leather can withstand high temperature drying after fatliquoring.
2. Give crust softness, fullness and comfortable hand feeling. Give grain tightness.
3. Excellent light resistance and heat resistance, suitable for light color leather.
4. Excellent acid and electrolyte resistance.
|DESOPON QL||Lecithin Fatliquor||Phospholipid, Modified Oil||Give leather good softness after fatliquoring. Give nice moistened and silky feel.|